can this be used to display windows live skydrive folder image content

Dec 14, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Background - I'm looking for a silverlight 2.0 slideshow solution that allows me to point at a windows live skydrive stored album or general purpose folder containing some images.   The use case is so that from within an office live basic/free web site page I can generate a slideshow experience that a) provides a better experience than the very basic slideshow module they provide and b) allows me to leverage the 6GB of skydrive space versus the 500MB of office live basic/free web site space.   I've already tested using an office live basic/free web site page containing htlm consisting of simply an iframe referencing my windows live skydrive stored album or general purpose folder containing some images.   That works ok but limits me to the silverlight 2.0 slideshow colors and controls provided by the windows live for skydrive stored album or general purpose folder containing some images. 

Question - Could this solution work using nothing more than a url pointer to a windows live skydrive album or general purose folder containing some images as the data source for the images it displays?